To keep the festival pleasant and accessible for everyone and with respect for the neighborhood, we would like to draw your attention to our house rules:
- Consuming alcohol is only allowed on (not around) the festival site, which is fenced off.
- You are not allowed to bring your own food and drinks onto the festival site.
- Dogs are not allowed (except for guide dogs)
- No glass allowed on the festival grounds.
- Instructions given by police, fire brigade, security and personnel must be followed at all times.
- No alcoholic drinks will be served to visitors under the age of 18 during the festival. Visitors under the age of 18 caught with alcoholic beverages will be immediately removed from the festival site.
- Racist, sexist, insulting and/or discriminatory statements, sexual harassment, vandalism and violence, in whatever form, are absolutely not tolerated and will lead to removal.
- Weapons or objects that are perceived as threatening or dangerous are strictly prohibited. If such objects are discovered, the police will be called immediately.
- Toilet areas are only for individual sanitary use only.
- Visitors enter the event site is at their own risk. The Kito Events Foundation and its employees who are not liable for injury or material or immaterial damage.
- For the protection of the festival’s guests, employees and performers, all visitors may be subjected to physical inspection by a security officer upon entrance. It is permitted to request that the check be carried out by an employee of one’s own gender. Refusal of inspection will result in denial of access.
- Without explicit permission from the organization it is prohibited to sell or offer for sale merchandise on or around the event site.
- Trade, sale or use of soft and hard drugs is not allowed on the festival site.
- The wearing of motorcycle club clothing or racist symbols is not allowed on the festival site. The organization reserves the right to prohibit clothing or symbols.
- Drinks are not allowed at the music instrument market (in the school building in the Jam Area).
- Distribution of third-party flyers is not allowed without explicit permission from the organization. You can request permission via firstname.lastname@example.org.